How to flash your SD
- Go to etcher and download the version for your OS.
- Go to org and download “Raspian Stretch Lite”.
- Insert the SD card and run etcher.
- Go to settings and deactivate “auto-unmount on success”.
- Unzip the raspian.zip and put the image on the SD Card through the etcher program. Etcher will now flash and install the program on your SD card.
- As soon as it’s done flashing, create an empty file called “ssh” in the root directory of the SD Card.
Note: Ensure the file is not called ssh.txt or ssh.doc or anything else – just “ssh”.
- Eject the SD card, put it back into your Raspberry Pi, then connect it to power.